Tips 4 Android
1.How To Increase Ram In Android Mobile Phone using SD Card ?
Increasing ram does not mean that you are internally adding some hardware to your Android device. Its not possible for a normal man to alter the hardware of Android phone so as to increase its Ram. Its been risky and one need to be professional to change the hardware. And also manufacturer has some guidelines for this.
But don’t worry there is some simple way to increase ram in Android, you just need to follow the instruction. And you can easily increase your ram in maximum 10-15 minutes. Using this method or trick you can increase your ram upto 4 GB.
Manual Method to increase ram in Android Smart Phone
You just need to follow these steps to increase RAM of your android device.
Requirements to increase ram in Android Smart Phone
- SD Card of Class 4 or Higher.
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet. (To Root Any Android Phone check How to Root)
- Windows Pc
- SD Card Reader
- And some Software
Step 1: Check whether your Android phone support swapping or not :
Note: To convert your SD Card into Ram, you phone need to support Swap function. To check this download Swap Check application. Try this testing app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check.
If your device support Swap function then proceed with Step 2
Step 2: Now you need to partition your SD Card.
- For this Google Mini Tool partition and Download it on your Windows PC.
- Now Connect your SD Card to your PC. You can use Card Reader for this.
- Now open Mini Tool Application and click on your SD card and Select the Delete Option.
- This action will Format your Card and now you have an unallocated Space.
- Now Make partition by right clicking on your SD card. Select the partition as primary and file system as FAT 32 for card more than 4GB.
- Leave about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Then select done and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Click on apply changes and after processing for few minutes your partition is completed.
Step 3: Root Your Android Device
- Now you need to Download and install Link2SD.
- Launch this app and give root permission. Now Chose the .ext partition that we made earlier.
- Sorts the app and start linking them.
Step 4: Increasing RAM of your Android Device
- For this you need to Download Swapper for Root.
- Launch the app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
- This will create a .swp file and it will increase the RAM of your Android Device.
Must Check: Increase RAM in Android using Swapper 2 [/color-box]
Now Check for your Ram Size. It must have increased by the amount you selected.
2.Download IREFF to know your recharge offer
Before you recharge your prepaid mobile, find the best recharge plan / pack for your exact need. iReff app is the fastest and easiest way to find the recharge plan you need and buy it through our recharge partners. Browse through the common benefit categories – Topup, SMS, Data (GPRS / 2G and 3G), Local, STD, ISD.
3.App 2 SD
Price: Free (basic version), $1.49 (Pro version)
App 2 SD analyzes your installed apps and conveniently lists those that can be moved to your SD card, those already on the SD card and those that can’t be moved from internal storage. Then it helps you move all appropriate apps to the SD card (either individually or as a group) to free up internal storage space. It can also monitor new apps you install in the future and notify you when they’re movable.
The lists of apps are by default sorted by their file size, so you can quickly see those that are taking up the most space. Total space and free space of your device’s internal storage and SD card are conveniently shown on the bottom of the app. App 2 SD also has a simple cache-clearing feature that prompts you to clear app cache if it’s larger than 500KB.
Unfortunately, App 2 SD can’t automatically move the apps to the SD card. It can only pop up the Application Info screen for each app you want to move; you must then manually hit the “Move to SD card” button, and (if moving multiple apps) then hit the back button to go to the next Application Info screen.
If your device is rooted, consider using Gemini App Manager instead of (or in addition to) App 2 SD, which can automatically list and move apps — it doesn’t, however, automatically notify you after installing a movable app like App 2 SD does.